Tangerine Panic Tangerine Panic

Shweet.

Kind of annoying, since I can't jump, but I guess that adds to the panic. =) Also the messages are funny.

Also, to stjaan, this game's been here since last year. When I checked the site you're referring to, it says that it was put on the site at the end of this January. So no, the game isn't stolen.

3D Logic 2 3D Logic 2

Words can't do this game justice.

All I can say is that the game almost brought me into a zen-like state.

Ultimate Tutorial Tute Ultimate Tutorial Tute

I saw where you were going with this...

...but it's not all that good. Some peoplethat want to share their skills with Newgrounds might learn something from it, but considering that my tut just used a black bg, and white text and somehow has a higher score than this currently (2.77>1.63 wtf?), I think people might not find this as helpful as you wanted it to be. You should make a newer version of this to help people much more. For the sake of keeping this thing from getting hated on, I'm gonna vote 5.

RPG Tutorial The Basics RPG Tutorial The Basics

Quick question

It was great and all but there's 1 thing u left out: How to set a variable name? I went to the help on flash 8 looked up "Variable Names", and it had something called "naming variables", but instead, it had the restrictions to naming them & not how to get there and name them.

Staticblaze responds:

Haha please don't go to flash help. It's a lost maze of mumbo jumbo. They are pretty advanced however. If you want a number, put something like "var health:Number = 100" or if it's a name pur "String" instead of number.

R!SE R!SE

Fun but takes a while

The game is fun but depending on your launch, it could take a while. i made a creature out of random parts & got a score of 43913!

Detailed RPG Tutorial Detailed RPG Tutorial

Wtf

The Advanced RPG tutorial was made after this but the comment makes it seem like you copied it in a different way. and to the person that reviewed before me, click on your character mc, and then apply the actionscript.