Tangerine Panic Tangerine Panic

Shweet.

Kind of annoying, since I can't jump, but I guess that adds to the panic. =) Also the messages are funny.

Also, to stjaan, this game's been here since last year. When I checked the site you're referring to, it says that it was put on the site at the end of this January. So no, the game isn't stolen.

3D Logic 2 3D Logic 2

Words can't do this game justice.

All I can say is that the game almost brought me into a zen-like state.

RPG Tutorial The Basics RPG Tutorial The Basics

Quick question

It was great and all but there's 1 thing u left out: How to set a variable name? I went to the help on flash 8 looked up "Variable Names", and it had something called "naming variables", but instead, it had the restrictions to naming them & not how to get there and name them.

Staticblaze responds:

Haha please don't go to flash help. It's a lost maze of mumbo jumbo. They are pretty advanced however. If you want a number, put something like "var health:Number = 100" or if it's a name pur "String" instead of number.

R!SE R!SE

Fun but takes a while

The game is fun but depending on your launch, it could take a while. i made a creature out of random parts & got a score of 43913!

Detailed RPG Tutorial Detailed RPG Tutorial

Wtf

The Advanced RPG tutorial was made after this but the comment makes it seem like you copied it in a different way. and to the person that reviewed before me, click on your character mc, and then apply the actionscript.