There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Oh my god...

This was an absoutely sad animation. I almost cried a few times, and that takes alot for the almost part. I would mainly have to concur with Zali on this, because it can't be said much better. Thanks for the animation and I'm very looking forward to the conclusion.

-DH

Zelda: UO Epis:6 Zelda: UO Epis:6

Holy Shizz...

That was awesome to the max! Plenty of humor and seriousness. I just wonder, what if the big N liked your ideas and made a game, cause this is one of the most intricate stories I've ever seen!

9/10 due to tweening, but I couldn't do any better.

5/5 because it deserves it.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Truly...

I couldn't say it any better than wisemansson.

Tangerine Panic Tangerine Panic

Shweet.

Kind of annoying, since I can't jump, but I guess that adds to the panic. =) Also the messages are funny.

Also, to stjaan, this game's been here since last year. When I checked the site you're referring to, it says that it was put on the site at the end of this January. So no, the game isn't stolen.

3D Logic 2 3D Logic 2

Words can't do this game justice.

All I can say is that the game almost brought me into a zen-like state.

RPG Tutorial The Basics RPG Tutorial The Basics

Quick question

It was great and all but there's 1 thing u left out: How to set a variable name? I went to the help on flash 8 looked up "Variable Names", and it had something called "naming variables", but instead, it had the restrictions to naming them & not how to get there and name them.

Staticblaze responds:

Haha please don't go to flash help. It's a lost maze of mumbo jumbo. They are pretty advanced however. If you want a number, put something like "var health:Number = 100" or if it's a name pur "String" instead of number.

Pointlessly Dinking About Pointlessly Dinking About

I rather enjoy the chill, curious feel I'm getting from this.

CTSG: Shapeshifter CTSG: Shapeshifter

Great song!

Honestly, this is one of the best songs I've heard, probably because it's a collab. There's only one part I didn't like. 2:00-2:15. It's not that it was bad (since it wasn't), but it just seemed to me that it was suddenly put in the song for no reason. There was no transition to this sudden light-hearted piece, which was kinda weird. That's my only gripe though. Other than that, this was awesome.

Snitka - Calm During The Storm Snitka - Calm During The Storm

Very nice!

'Tis a wonderful song, not much more to say than that.

Snit responds: